For those who have already updated to n4ce v4.10, or are about to, three small bugs have come to light that may affect you. As such, we are issuing an update to resolve them. The n4ce v4.10 7-08-18 update patch will be available later today.
Fixes in the update are:
1. Heights in Parallel strings derived from attributes we not applied correctly if committed. Height came out the same as the string that spawned the parallel.
2. Variable Widths did not work correctly unless a centre line was also applied to the variable width string.
3. Design\Balance tool which automatically batters a DTM down to another and finds the height of the cut\fill balance could crash in certain situations.
What do I do now?
n4ce v4.10 ALREADY INSTALLED:
• Log into the Client Area of the AiC website
• Go to the Downloads section and open the Updates (n4ce v4.10 - 07-08-18) folder
• Download and run the v4.10 7-08-18 patch
n4ce v4.10 NOT INSTALLED:
• Log into the Client Area of the AiC Website
• UNINSTALL all older versions of n4ce
• Go to the Downloads section and open the Full Installers (n4ce v4.10) Folder
• Install n4ce v4.10 Setup July 2018 (Dongle users need "USB licencing" option & Software licence users need "Software Licencing" option)
• Open the Updates (n4ce v4.10 - 07-08-18) folder then download and run the v4.10 7-08-18 patch
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.