Come and join us for a morning of presentations by Leading Professionals, followed by an afternoon of Team Go-Karting!
Wednesday 6th March 2019
Terms & Conditions / Health & Safety Rules - Please ensure you read and understand the points below, before submitting any booking requests.
* Adult drivers (normally aged 13 years +) must have an inside leg length of 29 inches, measured from the crotch to the base of the heel of the shoe.
* All drivers are required to wear a balaclava underneath their helmet. AiC will provide these, or you can bring your own.
* Go karting is not recommended for drivers with heart problems, epilepsy or other conditions which may be affected by exertion.
* Particularly tall, short or heavier drivers may find driving uncomfortable or may not be able to fit in the karts. A maximum height of 6’4” and a maximum weight of 18 stone is recommended.
* You will not be allowed to take part in go karting if you have, or appear to have, consumed alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances and under no circumstances are these allowed on the premises.
* Please advise of any special dietary requirements.
* Places are limited to 2 PER COMPANY.
* Payment for tickets is required upfront to secure your booking.
* CLOSING DATE for bookings is 28th February 2019.
* Tickets are LIMITED and will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis.
For bookings and enquiries, please email email@example.com