This year, AiC’s Christmas competition invites your budding young artists (15 years and under only) to create a masterpiece which will feature as the header image on our social media platforms.
There are no rules regarding the picture content, we would not want to restrict creativity and artistic flair! We would only request it be Geospatial related. The picture can be Christmassy, it can be abstract, it can be a collage… Anything!
The closing date for submitting pictures is Wednesday 9th December at midnight and ALL entries will be added to our website for everyone to see.
AiC will choose their 4 favourite pictures and post them on our social media platforms week commencing Monday 14th December, with a request to all our followers to vote for the winner. Yes, folks, it’s a public vote!
The winning picture will be announced and added to our social media accounts on Monday 21st December, replacing the current Feature Extraction Tools image. The picture will remain there until Friday 29th January.
The winning artist will receive a £50 Amazon e-Voucher and 2 runners up will also receive a £15 Amazon e-Voucher each.
To enter, simply scan and email your children’s works of art to email@example.com along with their name and age. Please submit the pictures in JPG or PNG formats.
Now for the boring but essential bit…
Competition T’s & C’s
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition
- The competition is open to children aged 15 years and under only
- Closing date to submit pictures is Wednesday 9th December at midnight
- Only 1 picture entry per person
- No cash alternative is available for prizes
- The winner and 2 runners up will be announced on Monday 21st December and the e-Vouchers will be emailed on the same day.
- Entrants first name and age only will be disclosed publicly
- The winning picture will be added as the header image on AiC’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest Business pages. A post announcing the winners will also be posted on AiC’s Instagram account
- If there is a voting tiebreaker for the winning picture, AiC’s MD Phil Langrishe will make the final decision on the winner
- All pictures submitted into the competition will be posted on a dedicated webpage on AiC’s website, with the first name and age of the entrant.
- Pictures should be submitted in JPG or PNG format wherever possible
Should you have any queries regarding this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ENTER!